Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Hydra

Because the Hackslashmaster has a fascinating article on the Ecology of the Hydra, I realized there was a little bit of lore I had forgotten to contribute. Hydras are the fantasy universes pre-eminent bankers, since their heads and profits always grow back, even if they have to take a cut to their portfolios.

Generally, I have to admit the crowd-sourced Ecology series of posts is absolutely fascinating and a gold mine of ideas for the lazy dungeon master. I think collating them into a nice couple of .pdf files would be pretty cool. Nudge, nudge.

2 comments:

  1. I comes after H and J comes after I. . .

    It's got to end somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, excuse me for being an occasional blogger who doesn't put his ABCs together! :D

    ReplyDelete